I can't believe it's almost 2019 and it has been over a year since I've posted anything on here!
....Actually, I can.
There has been so much learning that I would love to share as I continue on in my teaching journey, but my students come first. I probably have over 5 drafts of posts I started to create and then never had the time.... a project based learning experience in my first grade class last year, ways I'm integrating technology in my classroom, Coding and Engineering/Problem Solving in Primary grades, and even having the (teacher) famous Gaily Boushey from the Daily 5 in my classroom!
Between the busyness of teaching, being in the middle of an intense Master's program, and trying to prioritize self-care, sharing my experiences and resources with other teachers needed to fall by the wayside for a while. For more frequent classroom updates, check out my instagram @two.traveling.teachers Below are some photos of some of my favorite classroom experiences.
Lesson interrupted by a deer at our apple tree outside our window
Catching small moments in our writing (check out First Grade Wow for these fantastic ideas) :
Learning that we ALL are scientists:
STEAM Building Winter Choices:
BreakoutEDU Kit
Inferencing Investigation in Reading:
Project Based Learning Experience with our Habitats Unit:
Remember:



No comments:
Post a Comment