Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Adventure Awaits


I never thought I'd make it to this point: blogging about my experiences as a new teacher in a new city..what?! It seemed like I would forever be browsing other teacher blogs or adding more pins of my "someday" classroom, only to realize that I have 29483984732189 more classes before I am officially a teacher.  I am ecstatic that I now know what to look for on those teacher blogs, and have been able to start adding those pins for my REAL classroom.  Better yet, I'm going to be teaching my favorite grade (first), and my husband is in the same district just down the road from my school teaching Kindergarten!  We really have so much to be thankful for, and we cannot wait to see where this journey brings us.  

We will be leaving for Seattle in August, so we're ready for summer full of packing, planning, and spending time with those who will make it hard for us to leave!  Keep checking in for updates on our move, our classrooms, and our travels around the PNW area!  


 
                                      

2 comments:

  1. Let the adventure begin! You will be missed. But we are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH I'm so excited for you two! Love you both & can't wait to see where this adventure takes you!!

    ReplyDelete